Leaga was built around the concept of empowerment, the idea that every League Head Administrator has full authority to manage his/her League, and define and amend the League Policies, Rules and Procedures, and as long as they are within Leaga General Policies, Rules and Systems. This includes:
- To appoint Assistant Administrators and delegate to them specific responsibilities and authorities.
- To set and implement plans to attract more Players to join the League.
- To edit the Contact list, News and Links on main League page.
- To set the Games Specific Rules.
- To set the Tournament Special Rules.
- To set the minimum requirements for TD recruitment.
- To set the activity levels for TDs.
- To set the various TDs levels authorities re Tourneys Types and Fees.
- To set Tourney Fees structure strategies.
- To set Tourneys Default times, and TDs Scheduling rules.
- To appoint, promote, and terminate TDs.
- To monitor TD activity and take appropriate action for inactive TDs.
As Head Administrator you will be accountable for the actions of your League and its Staff, you should investigate all complaints and problems, internal or related to other Leagues, and should resolve them in good faith.