Premium Members may change their Leaga User Name (ID) once every month. You may change your User Name at Change ID.
Leaga may consider, in exceptional cases and upon presentation of valid reason, allowing Members to change ID before the 1 month period.
Your Leaga ID must match your Play Site (Yahoo!, Pogo) name exactly. For this reason, you should always acquire the Play Site name before changing your Leaga ID to match.
User Names may not be changed:
By changing to a new ID, the following actions will be taken:
- If the ID was withdrawn or banned or removed for any reason.
- If the ID was changed in the past month. Leaga may consider, upon presentation of valid reasons, allowing once exceptional change of ID before the 1 month period.
- If the Member is registered or playing in a Tourney or Challenge.
- If the Member is a TD and has an unfinished Tourney.
- If the New ID is already registered or taken. This is why you will not be able at any time to merge 2 IDs even if they are used in 2 different Leagues or Play Sites.
- Your Summary Player Stats (Tourneys, Victories, Matches) at each League will be transferred to the new ID.
- Your Summary TD Stats (Position, Tourneys Hosted, Total Players Participation) at each League will be transferred to the new ID.
- Your Previous Achievements in the Hall of Fame at each League, and in the Hall of Fame, will be transferred to the new ID.
- Your Premium Membership, PIPs Balance and US Dollar Balance will be transferred to the new ID.
- Your Detailed Records of Tourneys, Matches and PIPs will be DELETED.
- You will lose the right to play in the upcoming TOC, or Events, if earned in the old ID.
- Your old Leaga ID will continue to be Reserved in our system for 3 months, and you won't be able to access it or change back to it.