- Challenges are Head to Head (1x1) Matches played by 2 Players, by
prearrangement. They serve the purpose of individual challenges for Rank
improvement, or as a way to play a higher stake Match, or to fill the
time while waiting for a scheduled tournament to start.
- Any Premium Member may challenge another Premium Member either in the lobby
or through IM, or any 2 Premium Members may agree to have a match any
- The Players decide the Match Points and other settings, and the Challenge
PIPs. The Challenge should be for one Match and not 2 out of 3.
- Challenge Fees will be a minimum of 50 PIPs and a maximum of 500 PIPs.
- A Player may not play in a Challenge for more than one fourth of the PIPs in
his/her account. Example: A Player having 350 PIPs balance may not play in a 100
- A Player may not have more than 3 opened Challenges at any specific time.
- The Losing Player should report the Match Loss within 24 hours, otherwise
will be subject to penalties.
- The Winner will get 90% of the total Challenge PIPs fees pot.
- Each party to the Challenge will see the details of the Challenge Listed on
his/her “MyActivity” in the main menu or at: http://www.leaga.com/main/mytourneys.asp
- The Challenge will remain valid for 24 hours and it will be cancelled
automatically thereafter if not accepted by the challenged Player.
- The Matches stats, PIPs Log, and/or US $ Account for all Parties will be
updated with the Challenge results.
- Any abuse of the Challenge system will not be tolerated. This includes
harassing other players, giving free wins, cheating, not reporting Losses,
transferring PIPs illegally etc.
- Leaga reserves the right to penalize, purge, remove, ban, or withdraw any
Member not abiding by the above rules. Leaga Management decisions are final.