Click here for a complete list of all authorized Tournament Types.
- SE - Single Elimination
- S4 - Single Elimination 1x3 4P
- Q4 - Quick Tourneys for 4 Players in Partners and 1x3 leagues
- DE - Double Elimination
- RR - Round Robin
- SR - Super Robin
- SW - Swiss
- SW-T - True Swiss
- AA - Against All
- 1x1 - 1 Player against 1 Player.
- 2x2 - Partners Tournament 2 Players against 2 Players.
- 1x3 - 1 Player against 3 Players.
- 1xN - 1 Player against Many Players.
Teams Selection in Partner tournaments (2x2)
- 2P - 2 Players competing at table, valid for 1x1 and 2x2 Teams Structures.
- 4P - 4 Players competing at table, valid only for 1x3 and 2x2 Teams Structures.
- MP - Many Players competing in one Game.
- SS - System Select; Is the default option. When this option is used, players sign up as individuals, and when the tourney is closed the system will assign teams.
- PS - Player Select; When this option is used, a player (The Team Captain) creates a team and another player joins by using the correct password.
- Day - Tournament to finish in same day.
- Week - High points Tournaments played over several days, valid only in Leagues Plus.
- All - All Members are eligible to register including Guest Members (Tourneys up to 25 PIPs Fees).
- Premium - All Premium Members are eligible to register (Tourneys above 25 PIPs Fees).
- TOC - For the Tournaments winners of the previous month. Restricted to Premium Members only.
- Invitation - Restricted to Players selected based on a certain criteria (winners of a series of tourneys, Live tourneys), valid only in Leagues Plus.
- Marathon - A full day of tourneys available to all Members (Premium and Guests).
- BOS - Winners of e Battle of Sexes Tourneys (BOS-M & BOS-F) will play for bragging rights, available to all Members (Premium and Guests).