This is the basic format adopted in most Leaga tournaments. In the Single Elimination format a Player/Team is eliminated after the first loss.Single Elimination format is available for 1x1 and 2x2 teams structure tourneys (1 Player against 1 Player and Partner tourneys).
- Single Elimination tournaments will comprise 4, 8, 16, 32, or 64 Players or Teams. The tournament will consist of 1 ,2 ,3, 4 or 5 rounds, depending on the tourney Players/Team size.
- The minimum number of Players/Teams in a Single Elimination tourney is 3 Players/Teams; ther 4th will be a "Bye".
- In other tourney sizes, vacant Players/Teams seats are filled with "Bye" Players/Teams to complete the tourney pairing chart to the set tourney size.
- Players/Teams will be assigned a seed based on their Rating or on Random basis at the beginning of this specific tourney (in Partners tourneys seed will be based on the Rating of Player A).
- Players/Teams are paired based on their seed in this specific tourney according to a predetermined seat allocation.
- All matches wins and losses will be posted as soon as reported to Players' matches stats.
- Tourney played and victory will be posted on finishing the tourney to Player's tourney stats.