|A variation of Single Elimination format called S4, is available for 4 Players per game teams in 1x3 teams structure tourneys (1 Player against 3 Players).
- S4 tournaments will comprise 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, or 32 Players. The tournament will consist of 2, 3, or 4 rounds, depending on the tourney Players size.
- Players will be Grouped in 4 Players set-up for 8, 16, 32 tourney size.
- If the registered Players are below the tourney Perfect size (16, 32), seats are filled with "Bye" Players/Teams to complete the tourney pairing chart to the set tourney size.
- Players will be assigned a seed based on their Rating or on Random basis at the beginning of this specific tourney.
- Players/Teams are paired based on their seed in this specific tourney according to a predetermined seat allocation, with 2 Byes together on each table (when needed).
- The 2 Players having Byes will advance automatically to Round 2.
- The TD will be posting all Matches results (the Winner and Runner-Up of each Match). The Runner-Up is the Player achieving the second best Match score after the Winner.
- The Winner and Runner-Up on each table will advance to next round. The Winner will get a match win, the other Players including the Runner-Up (though advancing to next round) will get a match loss.
- In the final Round, the Winner will get 1 victory, and the other 3 Players will be considered Semi-Finalists.