In this tournament format, the Player has to lose two matches before s/he is eliminated.
Double Elimination format is available for 1x1 and 2x2 teams structure tourneys (1 Player against 1 Player and Partner tourneys).
Leaga Double Elimination tourney size is limited to 16 Players in 1x1 tourneys and to 32 Players in 2x2 tourneys.
All matches wins and losses will be posted as soon as reported to Players' matches stats.
- At the beginning of the tourney all Players/Teams are Paired in the Higher Bracket (HB) based on their seed as in the Single Elimination format.
- Players/Teams continue playing in the Higher Bracket until they lose one match.
- The Player/Team winning all the matches in the Higher Bracket, has to play the winner of the Lower Bracket.
- As soon as a Player/Team loses the first match in the Higher Bracket, they move into the Lower Bracket (LB).
- Players/Teams continue playing matches in that Lower Bracket until they get their second loss, which means they are out of the tournament.
- If a Player/Team wins all the matches in the Lower Bracket, they then play the winner of the Higher Bracket.
- Since the winner of the Higher Bracket has not yet lost, the winner of the Lower Bracket must beat the winner of the Higher Bracket twice in order to win the tournament..
- The winner of the Higher Bracket only needs to win one of the two matches to win the tournament. If the winner of the Higher Bracket wins the first match then there is no second match.
Tourney played will count as 1 tourney and will be posted on finishing the tourney to Player's tourney stats. A win in a Double Elimination will be posted as 1 Victory in tourney stats.