These are high points Tournaments played over several days (weeklong); they will show on the calendar with “Week” in the Tournament Span. Example SE-Week-All for Single Elimination – Multiple-day Tournament - All are eligible to participate.
- Tournament will be created at least 3 days before the Tournament date.
- Tournament will be opened for registration 24 hours before the start time to give players the chance to register.
- Round 1 Matches should be played within 72 hours of the official tourney scheduled time. Following Rounds Matches should be played within 72 hours from the end time of the previous Round.
Example: a Week Tourney scheduled on May 1, 2006 at 8:00 AM:
- Round 1 should be played before 7:59 AM May 04
- Round 2 should be played before 7:59 AM May 07
- Round 3 should be played before 7:59 AM May 10
- Round 4 should be played before 7:59 AM May 13
- Each Player can identify his/her opponent at the top left corner on Tournament page and on the Tournament Chart.
- Once started, players are responsible for arranging the match play with their opponent via Leaga Messenger (LM). Opponent Email will be available by clicking on opponent’s ID, to assist in arranging the match, and players may also utilize IM, however, these will not be taken as valid attempts for Win Clains purposes, only valid attempts made using LM will count.
- Valid attempts consist of offering at least a full 2 hour period of availability to your opponent. You must make a minimum of 2 valid attempts for the TD to consider awarding you the win, in case the match cannot be arranged.
- Matches should be played according to the General Tournament Rules (rated, protected tables) and according to the points set for each Round.
- If your opponent gets booted from the table:
- Please note this in Leaga Messenger and wait for 15 minutes.
- If not back in 15 minutes, and you are unable to wait longer, have a screen capture of the table or at least make a note of points already played, and save the match (if this possible). Make a note of this in Leaga Messenger.
- Contact your opponent via Leaga Messenger, IM or email requesting a time to complete (or replay) the match and be sure to send the TD a copy.
- If there is any dispute regarding booted player situation, please email TD as soon as possible.
- The losing opponent is responsible to report the loss on the Tournament page in order to keep the multiple-day tournament progressing.
- The winning opponent is responsible to check that the losing opponent did report the loss on the Tournament page, if not reported within 1 hour from the end of the Match, the winning opponent should email the TD, and record this unreported match via Leaga Messenger, and the TD will post the result after checking.
- It is OK to play more than one Round within 24 hours, if the next opponent is ready. The TD will advance tournament Rounds.
- The TD will use the LM, and will make every attempt to keep the Tournament progressing without forfeited matches.
- Any matches not played will be forfeited to the highest Rated player (based on Rating at the start of the Tournament) and if the Rating is equal; the highest Ranked player will advance (based on the Ranks at the time of reporting). The TD has the right to award the win to the player with lower Rating/Ranking; if judged by the TD to have made the more serious and valid attempts to arrange and play the match. In all these situations, the decisions of the TD are final.
- Tournament fees will be deducted at the start of the Tournament, as in all other Tournaments. Matches are posted in the players log as they are played. However, prizes will not be awarded until the Tournament closes out, which will be within a week's time.