This Event will only be available to Plus Leagues.
The TPS (TDs Players Showdown) is a special event where 2 Simultaneous Tourneys, one for TDs (TPS-T) and one for Players (TPS-P) will be hosted, and the winners of the 2 Tourneys will play for bragging rights.
- Leagues may host monthly, 2 Simultaneous TPS Tourneys, 1 TDs Tourney (TPS-T), and 1 Players Tourney (TPS-P).
- The TPS Tourneys will be SE, Day, and with 50 PIPs fees, so Guest Members will be entitled to join.
- Each TPS Tourney, as well as the Final Match, may carry a Bonus to be decided and paid by the HA.
- The HA will announce the TPS bonuses in advance.
- The winner (s) of each TPS Tourney will play a Final TPS Match for bragging rights.
- The bonus will be shared equally among the winners of the Final TPS Match in case of a Team League match.
- The TPS winners Classification (TD or Player) and IDs will appear on the League main page.
- A Champion Star will be added to the Champion Profile.
- The Champion ID will be added to the Hall of Fame.