- This is an optional feature. Challenge your opponent in every match for an additional stake.
- In any Match, contestants may by mutual agreement compete in a “Side Pot” for an agreed-upon Stake in PIPs.
- The maximum allowable Side Stake in any given match is as defined by the Leaga rules regarding
- The Side Stake must be agreed upon and subscribed to by both contestants before the Match is begun,
and once the Match has begun it is irrevocable.
- 90% of the Side Pot (Stake x 2) will be paid and deposited automatically in the winner’s account when the Match result is reported.