- A "full round" of divisional play would have each player meeting each other player in his/her division once in that play period.
Realistically, not all matches will be completed.
- In a full Division this will be a potential total of 9 matches per Player.
- In Z Division the potential number of matches per Player will always be one less than the number of Players in the Division.
- Each League will select a specific type and length of match to be played in their Division Tourneys, and the default room.
- These matches will be “serious” matches, of a length such as to minimize the luck factor,
and the format will remain the same from Tourney to Tourney unless a valid reason surfaces to change it.
- Division Match Formats, Rules, and Rooms are shown on each Divisional page.
- All matches must be contested at Rated tables, unless stated otherwise in the Rules.