- Players will be responsible for reporting their own matches.
- It is advisable to have Match proofs:
- Yahoo: Play on rated tables, so matches can be validated in case of dispute.
- Pogo: Winner takes screen captures using Snag-It or Print Screen.
- Other Sites: Winner takes screen captures using Snag-It or Print Screen.
- The Division Period Administrator ( DPA) must be copied on all correspondence related to Match Reporting.
- The losing Player should report immediately after the match is concluded.
- The winning Player should check to see that the match is reported.
- If the Match is not reported within 1 hour of completion, the winning Player should claim the win, by clicking the 'Claim' button on the Division page.
- A Win Claim can only be issued after 1 hour from Match Finish Time.
- The Player who submits a Win Claim is requested to provide enough details but in a brief manner, in addition to any screen captures to support the claim.
- The DPA will study and investigate the validity of the Win Claims as soon as possible, and will respond to them in timely manner.
- The decision of the DPA in such cases is final.
- The last reporting time for any Period is 23:59 PM EST on the last day of the Period (14th or 28th). Try to play all matches and report them before that time; no players reporting will be allowed after 23:59 PM EST.
- Any abuse of the Division System, especially false reporting, will not be tolerated. If you notice any violation to the Division System Rules or any false reporting please email all details to the DPA as soon as possible and before 23:59 PM EST on the last day of the Period (14th or 28th). The DPA will also check any possible violation, will amend the records to adjust any false reporting, and will have a note on the Player.